There exist innumerable reasons for hair fall and it is difficult to get to the root of the problem. The best way to get to the root of the hair fall problem would the correct diagnosis. However, you may begin with finding the most prominent thinning areas as well as monitoring how much hair you have lost or losing after having a comb or shampoo.
A physician can help you determine any underlying medical issues causing the hair to fall. Consult a dermatologist who can help you reduce heavy hair fall fast.
Hair Transplant is a surgical procedure where the hair follicles from the donor’s area are transplanted into the thinning hair area or bald area of the patient. Hair transplant surgery can benefit both males and females and is generally performed under local anesthesia. However, in some cases, this can also be done under general anesthesia.
This is a daycare procedure that makes the scalp look fuller with no pain. During Hair transplant surgery, your dermatologist or cosmetic surgery takes hair follicles (tiny plugs of skin containing hair) from the donor’s area and implants into the patient’s hairless sections. The number of sittings depends on the baldness and your response to the treatment.
Scalp Reduction is a surgical method done through excision and then closing the edges of the wound to reduce the bald surface area on the scalp. This would permanently change the scalp anatomy and leave linear scarring.
Many patients continue to lose hair even after the surgery. You may not have enough hair left on your scalp to cover these empty areas and you may need to harvest body hair to restore normal looking coverage. This method is usually used as a combination of hair transplantation which ensures a natural looking.
Hair Fall Reduction Tips:
Try these simple home-tricks to reduce hair loss if not stop:
- Comb your hair slow and steady.
- Never rub your hair too hard or towel-dry your hair
- Skim the towel throughout your hair
- Never use tight-quality rubber bands because you can lose a lot of hair in the process of tying and untying
- Use the right kind of shampoo for your hair type
- Never use hard shampoos instead use milder ones because it can go a long way to keep your hair healthy and strong.
- Avoid combing when it’s wet as it can be most susceptible to breakage when wet.
- Prefer soft bristle brushes and wide-toothed combs
- Air-dry your hair as much as you can because heating causes a thinning effect on your hair making it easily breakable.
- Have a regular scalp massage because it stimulates blood circulation
- Apply Aloe Vera gel on the scalp to nourish your hair-roots
- Wash your hair with Neem leaves paste as it helps reduce the scalp oil and infections.
Excessive hair loss is definitely a troublesome problem that causes worry and affects your self-esteem, especially among women, because their hair is considered to be the best ornament. You can control hair fall with certain natural and effective home remedies which may not work all the time. Consider having Hair loss Treatment with leading dermatologists. Consult a dermatologist who can help you find the causes and tell you what to expect.