This policy governs how AskApollo Health Library (“Site”, “Website”, “Platform”) and other web locations under Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited (“AHEL”, “Apollo”, “Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”), collect, use, share and process information provided by the users (“You” or “Yours”) of this platform through the use of this website healthlibrary.askapollo.com to avail information on general health and wellness, and services as defined in Terms and Conditions.
AHEL respects user privacy and requests all users to go through the Terms and Conditions of this platform for additional information click here. AskApollo Health Library seeks to comply with applicable legal requirements, including the Information Technology Act, 2000, for collecting, processing, and transferring data.
Newsletters, Email Communications and Related Services
Users can opt for daily newsletters, doctor-approved articles, tips and more through the platform by subscribing to the service using their email address. This information will be used to send out email newsletters and for other email communications.
Users can discontinue or opt-out of the email newsletters and communications anytime.
Retention and Usage of Data
Your personal information will be stored in accordance to the applicable laws to provide the required services. In the case of discontinuation of service, the company will have no obligation to retain your data unless necessary to prevent fraud or abuse in the future or if required by law.
The company might share or transfer information to entities required to provide services to you and improve our services.
- We share user’s personal information with service provider companies that provide services on our behalf.
- We may also share information with employees, data processors, consultants, business and technology partners on a need-to-know basis.
- We may share personal information with law enforcement agencies for lawful requests for information and with entities in the Apollo Group companies, affiliates, associates, and foreign entities involved in the provision of products and services applicable by law.
The information uploaded by the user on our website will be protected while complying with the industry-standard security safeguards to secure the website and the information uploaded by you. In addition, we undertake technical, administrative and physical security measures to safeguard the information you share with us. However, AHEL or AskApollo Health Library is not responsible for the loss of data, unauthorised access, and safety issues caused to you by the misuse of personal information unless its caused due to negligence and non-compliance on our part.
We undertake steps to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by you to us on an up-to-date basis. However, you will have the responsibility to review the accuracy of the information uploaded. In case of any discrepancies or if you wish to discontinue our services, kindly get in touch.
- You have the right to access, update, delete and amend your personal information.
- In addition, you will possess the right to withhold medical or confidential information from sharing. You may also withdraw consent from us to use the already uploaded data.
For any queries about our privacy policies, kindly contact Apollo Digital Team at firstname.lastname@example.org