You might not give it a thought throughout the day, but your heart is working around the clock for you. Your heart is the most important and delicate muscle in your body because it pumps blood and oxygen to all the other organs. Due to our busy lifestyle, we are unable to take care of our heart. By making these minute changes will help you in keeping your heart healthy :-
1. Have fruits instead of sweets or fried snacks
2. If you are a non vegetarian , add fish to your meal 1-2 times in a week instead of red meat
3. Instead of using butter , substitute with Olive oil
4. Don’t add too much of salt to your meal. This includes pickles as well
5. Desserts are always the best part of every meal, but for a healthyheart,start skipping them.
6. Exercise at least 4-5 times a week
7. Meditate or sit quietly for at least 15 minutes in a day.
8. Try using the stairs instead of elevators.
9. Start parking at the end of the parking lot and walk.
10. Prefer a bike to go to your office.
11. If you are a smoker, quit smoking.
Click here to talk to our best cardiologist : Know more